In Nijmegen, Netherlands construction work has started on the new flood relief channel and associated works, including the new road bridge. The project is one of the largest ‘Room for the River’ projects in Europe, creating a 1km flood relief channel, super dyke, 3 new bridges and a new marina.
- Big announcement coming soon
- 104 Bedroom hotel in South Yorkshire
- Baca’s retrospective in Dezeen
- RIBA President’s Awards for Research – Publication
- New Role for Baca Director at N° 10
- Dover Waterfront Masterplan Win
- Tyram Lakes Hotel, Spa and Resort
- Flood Resilient Housing for Stratford-upon-Avon
- Baca Architects shortlisted for the 2016 British Homes Awards’ flood-resistant house contest
- Q&A with Richard Coutts
Trendsamphibious architecture award Baca blue infrastructure blue water thinking brick awards buildings built built environment Climate Adaptation Climate Change collaboration communal competition consultation courtyard design draw draw my dream home draw your dream home Dutch ecology elevated engineering estuary European Event exhibition floating flood flood-resilient Flood-risk Flooding future government grand designs green roof green sky thinking green walls house infrastructure Innovative international Landscape lecture lectures LifE Project liverpool London luxury masterplan Master planning mews mixed-use modelling News openhouse planning project regulations research resilient RIBA River safe haven Seminar sketch solar orientation Super-sewer sustainable drainage talk Thames tower water
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.